Friday, March 13, 2009

400 days

Just the thought makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry....well not just cry.....wail.... wail heaving sobs til I can't breath......while exhibiting the most horrid ugly cry face ever produced. Yep.....that's what I wanna do....but instead I will BLOG! I'm starting this blog mainly so that SMW can keep up with the goings on at the homestead while he's playing Army dude for the next year but anyone else who's willing to come along for the journey is more then welcome yo! I have to issue a tiny....no....pretty hefty disclaimer......I'm a cusser......so if your one of my LDS homies take heed as the language might get a little colorful. Also, I have a severe ADHD mind.....there's no telling where my thoughts could end up. I'd like to think at the end of the day my thoughts come full circle into a magical meaningful and intelligent place....but it never does so don't try to make sense of any of my tangents. Only those close to me find my A.D.H.D.ness even remotely charming and tolerably and I'm pretty sure that SMW only pays attention to me a 16th of the time and the only one who I ever get full C.O.L. (chuckle out louds which are WAAAAY better then boring ole L.O.L. cuz they come from the heart) is my M.L. So......here we go for the next year.......WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment