Thursday, April 23, 2009

What would you do for a buck


The past two weeks the kids have been doing a unit study of Japan. We have had alot of fun with it and ended the unit on Saturday with the kick off to Japan week Downtown. I really wanted the kids to get their pictures taken with the Bon-Odori dancers but Bubba was not happy about it and pretty much ran away. After several attempts trying to convince him I finally,shamelessly, bribed him with a dollar. I wish that the pic I had taken of just him and the girls had turned out because they were ALL OVER HIM! They thought he was the cutest thing ever and kept rubbing his head......and also throwing up the peace sign....which I didn't understand but whatever.....anyway, after the picture was taken he was sooooo red in the face but as he walked over he said "That was definitely worth a dollar". LOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment