Thursday, April 23, 2009


If you ever wanted to know what would happen if you just happened to put a Cup O' Noodle in the microwave without any water and maybe....just maybe.....put it on for 6 minutes. I don't know about you....but if you just scrape off the burned marks it still looks fine to me! Needless to say......a certain 8 year old has now been banned from the microwave til he graduates.


  1. LMAO! Oops ... hey, did it start on fire?

  2. HELL YEAH IT DID!!!! Well, not exactly flames but that thing was smoking like a mother when we took it outside and we had to dump water on it! smelled sooooooo bad!