Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why hello there!

Holy mother of neglected blogs! I know I KNOW...I'm a giant loser. It seems like after SMW came home everything stopped. Well, except my waistline. That bitch just keeps getting bigger and BIGGER and no, it has nothing to do with the countless pints of Haagan Daz coffee ice cream I've had. That's been my coping mechanism for a little thing I like to call "LIFE". And from what I've heard, it doesn't contain ANY calories. The ice cream I mean. Life on the other hand has a TON OF CALORIES! I suggest you only partake in small doses. OKAY, starting to ramble. So here's the deal. Too much to mention since I haven't updated this baby in almost a year so here's the highlights people.

~ SMW came home 90 days early from the stupidest place on earth to join us for Christmas. YES I KNOW ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE POSTING ....I GET IT!!!!
~ Put the kids back into the jungle of public schools. It's a loooooooooooooooooooooog story that I would rather not get into but it involved, you got it, coffee ice cream.
~ Cheerleading has now taken over our very existence. I mean it. TAKEN. OVER. OUR. LIVES. We now eat, breath and sleep THE BLACK ORANGE AND BLUE. Because....they are THE BEST OF THE BEST and will ROCK YOU! Sorry, couldn't help it. MOVING ON.
~ SMW took a new job that isn't Army related and even though he feels like a caged rat on crack everyday in his new "office" it's waaaaaay more money and maybe one if these days he will get to actually buy one of the many toys he looks at daily. DAILY. I've actually threatened to buy him a shirt that read "Craigslist Whore" but it backfired when he said he would wear it with pride. Oh well.

That's pretty much it. Sad I know. But it's hard work trying to think of all the things that have happened in the last 11 months and frankly, I don't like hard work. So I will end on this note. Wait...must back up. It was requested by my dear sweet husband, SMW, that I continue this blog. He told me that he enjoyed reading it while he was deployed and missed my "sense of humor" if that's what you want to call it! LOL. So I am partially restarting because of him, and the fact that he doesn't usually read ANYTHING, and also as a way to remember all the things that happen throughout the year. Because let's face it, I'm getting old. Staring down the barrel of my big TROIS TROIS in a few weeks and my memory is going bad. So this way at the end of the year I can evaluate all the things I would have done differently and ways I could have been a better mother/wife/friend all whilst eating a pint of Haagan Daz coffee ice cream. CHEERIO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment